Monday, June 29, 2015

Six

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! do do doo dooooooo

I can’t believe I am in my last transfer.  It’s so crazy. I feel like If I were going home right now, it wouldn’t be right. I know I’m doing what God wants me to do, and this past week I could really see why I’m still here.  I know that I need to be here, and I am excited to see what little gems will be hidden in these next 6 weeks.

Ok, well this week was a solid week and I am happy.

FAMILIA NAVARRO- THEY GOT MARRIED! It was awesome. We helped them a lot this week, and they were married Friday. We were able to see it, but it started really late, so we were only there for a moment, but we could see them sign the papers and all. It was awesome. We also had the lesson and we invited them to come to our branch, and they accepted! Yesterday we went to visit them and they were like new people, seriously, it was incredible to see the change in their lives.  Keeping the commandments opens doors! We couldn't teach too much this week, but we changed her baptismal date to the 16th of July. They are doing really well.

Zack and Elder Butron with Francis Navarro...wedding day!

ANDERSON- This guy is awesome. Seriously, he’s already making plans to go on a mission and is super super excited. His family, himself, and the members are super excited with him. His baptismal date is basically in concrete. It’s incredible to see his change and excitement. He has had some incredible experiences with prayer and he is super excited to keep on progressing. He didn’t go to church this week, because he was sick and didn’t have any clothes....ugh so frustrating! ...But this next week he’s going!


Zack and Elder Butron with Anderson (green shirt) and Victor...and RM from their ward.


SO know, I am seeing my purpose here in Paita for July and August....Family Navarro Ruiz and Anderson. We have received another reference or a mother with her two kids from a member who wants to be baptized, so we have a possibility of 5 baptisms soon! So excited.

Paita and Puyango have been my favorite areas. I love it here. The members, the branch, the dirt, everything! It’s a great area!

It’s weird thinking that in 6weeks I enter into a whole new stage of life and that is something that is really crazy for me to think about!

Things are going great with my companion. He’s a great guy and I have had a blast with him.  He has taught me so much! Our new mission President is Pres Rasmussen from California. Starting Wednesday, I am the oldest missionary in the whole mission, with the other two guys that extended!

I love my mission and am so happy for the opportunity which I have had to be here.

Love ya!

Elder Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment