Monday, July 20, 2015

Three

Wow!

I’ve completed TWO FULL YEARS! I’m not a Returned Missionary yet, but I am an old missionary....jaja   No just kidding.

I’m doing good. This week had some real highs, and some real lows. But, as it usually happens for me...the highs were REALLY high, and the lows, were really low. But I guess that is what the mission is about. It’s a roller coaster...

THE HIGHS!
Mirium was baptized Thursday and confirmed Sunday! It was a great baptism and the members helped a TON and really stuck out a warm hand of fellowship. Brigham, her eight year old boy was also able to be baptized. The most incredible part is that her husband baptized the two of them. It was incredible. I felt a great spirit in the baptism and it was a great day. I loved it and will always remember it. It was kinda funny, because we had interviews that day, and President Rasmussen just finished, so he passed by to see the baptism. It was awesome...half the zone was  there. It was a great day.


Baptism of Mirium and Brigham

I think what made it so wonderful was just being able to see the change in this family. They have changed 180 degrees, and I have never ever worked so hard to help a family. Seriously, we worked super hard with them, but it’s been so wonderful blessing to see them married and baptized.

Other then them, this week was really mas o menos, seriously, all of the appointments fell through, not many people came to church and it was just kinda a bummer. jaja We did do a service project with Gilmar (hes a member that was baptized about a year ago, and he’s a great friend) where we built a wall out of bamboo and stuff. It was fun because we did it with some members.  We were handy...and it was awesome.



Building a bamboo wall with Gilmar and friends...


To be honest.....when I hit the two year mark...I just felt a HUGE drain of energy. I don’t know if it’s myself saying that or if it really is a problem, but I just feel dead. jaja I knew this would happen and all, but its tough. Sometimes I am just super dead, physically and mentally. And it doesn’t help that I am on my way to getting sick. jaja My whole world just kinda came crashing down on Friday, so it wasn’t much of a celebration day...But it’s all good. I know I can do it. I’m getting pumped to come home, but I’ll be super super sad too. But it’s all normal emotions, I think.

Moms questions....

Baptisms this week...
Awesome...read above

Anderson...
This guy is incredible, he is always with the YSA in our branch and almost every night he is with us or with them. He is really eating it all up. He will be baptized this Saturday....and he asked me to baptize him! He also asked to be baptized in the beach.....so that would be awesome....we even got permission to do it with Pres Rasmussen. But today we are going to figure that out.

How are you feeling about 2 years time.
Above

Exciting things in your life...
Just working, trying to keep on going.

Awesomeness of the week...
the baptism.

New things with a new president...
we had interviews this week.. I really like him, he is a great guy. they are really fun and different from Pres Rowley, but the two are both wonderful presidents. 

Any questions you have about coming home...
when do we go to Lake Powell, and what is it going to be like the first day I get home...

I teach next week on “receiving the Holy Ghost”…if you have any stories or suggestions
I don't know, but I love that topic....study chapter 4 of PMG.  It’s incredible.

Well, I don't know if there is too much more to tell...

I love ya lots....

Pray for me please!

Elder Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment