Monday, May 26, 2014

Quick Trip to Lima

Hi Mom

I am so sorry, I didn’t write today. 

Last night, the Zone Leaders called me really late and told me that I was going to go to Lima in the morning...EARLY!  We left Querecotillo at 5:30 am, and now I am with a lot of my really great friends from the mission in LIMA!! 

We are doing lost of paper work and having a great time.  We had Pizza from Papa Johns and just got back from getting ice cream, and now we are spending the night in a hotel in Lima.  Its nice to feel a different type of weather, and see some up to date kind of things...(I saw an advertisement for a new XMEN!) 

I have really seen a difference in my life, as I have realized how used I have gotten to mud made houses, dirt everywhere, and rice rice rice.  I don’t have much time to write, but I just wanted to send you a quick note letting you know that I am fine. 

I will see if I can write more this week...but just know that I am doing really good and am happy. 

We had a good week too!

Love you so much!

Zack

ps...I got the package!  THANKS SO MUCH.
pss...I finally got to meet Hna Garlick (your friends daughter)...she's great.
Psss.  the visit with the Member of the Seventy was wawesome!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment