Monday, September 8, 2014

The Lord blesses those who strive to do their best!!

¡Habla familia!  ¿Como están?

This week was a good week, just a little more relaxed, and nice.  Elder Romero left yesterday in the afternoon, and now I am with my new companion, Elder Mulford from OREM, UTAH!!!!  I am super pumped to work with him and excited to see how it goes.  It’s going to be awesome, I think.
#801   #happyvalleyboys

It was a bit sad to see Elder Romero go, but its all good.  It was nice to have him as such an awesome companion here in Puyango...Tons of missionaries and members have noted the difference that has happened here recently and the zone is improving a ton.  I am excited to continue working with Elder Mulford to change that even more.  Its going to be an awesome transfer. There weren’t many transfers in my zone, but it grew from 14 missionaries to 18, and I’m still with many of my great friends.  I’m excited to continue the work.

SUPER AWESOME STORY:  So Elder Romero left yesterday in the afternoon, and after he left I was with a young man in my area.  He’s going on his mission soon, and we were searching for a couple referrals.  We knocked on a door, and this guy came out.  30 years old with 3 kids and a wife...Not married, but we will work on that.  We started talking because he sent his oldest son to the activity that we had, to do some investigating....They had recently moved from Venezuela because he wants to protect his family.  He told us that he is looking for the true church to put his family in.  So tonight we have a lesson with him and his family and his other family members that he is going to present to us!  Sooooo  super awesome!   The Lord blesses those who strive to do their best, and they are really trying. If you could all send out a quick prayer for them please!

What tender mercies have you seen this week? 
The way that the Lord drove us to find that family.  I am so excited for our lesson today.  I really hope that all goes well!

Celebrations for Elder Romero’s last week? 
We ate out, and just spent a lot of time with the other missionaries.  We still worked and did tons of service and all.

What are you learning as you study? 
Tons about the BOM.  I am in Mormon right now and its amazing!  Keep reading.

Mission activities coming up? 
Multi  zone conference in these coming weeks.

Will you have any contact with the family of Omar?  It would be fun to see them again! 
I probably won't be able to see them again, but I am going to call them soon.

Do you need to do zone training now that you went to Piura last week? 
Yeah we trained them and all.  I feel like it went really well.  It's always fun because I love my zone

Was there a moment this week when you knew you were being led by Heavenly Father? 
To find that awesome family!

What’s your apartment like? 
You walk into a big room where we study and all...then weve got a kitchen, a bathroom, and another room to sleep in,  Its big and comfy.  And we are cleaning it!

Did you eat a vegetable this week?
Yes I did.  On my hamburger....I had a cucumber, tomato, and cabbage.

How’s your soccer skills?  I bet they are sweet! 
I am getting pretty good.  I think of it as training for my inter-mural soccer league.

I am happy and ready to work hard.  I’m excited.  Sorry its a little shorter today, but I love you all and hope that everything goes well!

Elder Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment