Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Full-speed ahead!

Well, I am sitting next to a new gringo who just started his mission on Wednesday, which causes me to say....Wow how have these 15 months passed by so dang fast!???

Well I am happy.  I’m doing good.  Just I’m soooooooo tired. 

It’s really been full-speed ahead with work this week.... I don’t think I have ever been so tired and have worked so hard.  After the baptism of the Familia Romero Nava, Elder Mulford and I have just been extremely motivated to find another family so we have just been going full speed, all day err day.  We found a couple new people to teach, and even a new family, but its a little too early to see if they will choose to progress.  On that note, I am doing fine.....Just 6:30...workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork...10:30 totally knocked out!.

I’m so TIRED!!!! (have I said that yet?)

Nothing really super awesome has happened this week, but I’ll hit some highlights.

The Familia Romero Nava: so we are still visiting them, reviewing the lessons and teaching their aunt (who is in Mosiah 20 in the Book of Mormon and pays her tithing regularly...wow and wow!)  Every night, they give us food...But its not Peruvian food (rice, chicken, and soup). It’s food from Venezuela (which has more of an American influence I guess), so we are eating hot dogs, spaghetti, pizza, and hamburgers.  IT IS SO GOOD.  They are still progressing  so well!  Madelaine (wife) is now reading in DyC 60 or so (after finishing the BoM), and everyone is just going so good.  They share the gospel, teach in the lessons, and are just so awesome!

So this week, I was looking for like 90 soles (30 dollars) and I just could not find it.  I was looking looking and looking because I remembered that I left it on my desk, but I just could not find it.  I tore apart everything, and still couldn't find it.  I walked into the kitchen and desperately said a little prayer, and got the idea to look into the garbage....and there it was!  Wow, once again I’m shown that God answers prayers!  Don’t know how it got into there.

I have been growing so much lately.  I can feel my testimony growing.  In particular, I can really see how I am learning to follow the holy ghost.  And I now feel like I am finally a capable missionary!  jaja after 15 months.

Sorry, I really don’t know what to write.  I think you guys are running out of ideas too, because dad wrote to me in his letter about him and Elli moving the harp....so it must be pretty boring at home. jaja (It actually was a big deal for Mike and Elli to be able to transport that thing around last weekend...but he may be right...things may be pretty boring here!)

Sorry...I don't really have new pictures either!  It was just more of a work week.

Sorry, I am also just really empty headed right now.

But, I will say this...we are going to go get fresh passion fruit slushies right now....SO HA!

Hope you have a great week and that you are all doing good.  Read the Book of Mormon everyday and just keep on going!  Good luck moving that harp around. Love you all so much!

Elder Bradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment